Academic Work & Research
- Post Graduate Masters In Environmental Sciences From Lucknow University
- On Board of Educational Institutes
- Nirmal Bhartia School, New Delhi
- The Manthan School, Noida
- President, Sufi Kathak Foundation.
- Trustee, Ganga Jamuna Culture Foundation
Sufism Through Arts
Developed by Manjari Chaturvedi, this is an initiative of the Foundation for research students from around the world, keen on traditional Indian arts and the Sufi thought. In this program by a combination of theoretical sessions and personal interactions with the exponents of Sufi thought and artists associated with the traditions and their experiences at the shrines the students can imbibe and learn the various traditions associated with Sufism.
Academic Talks By Manjari Chaturvedi
- Talk for Princeton students enrolled in ‘Gender, Sexuality, and Feminisms in South Asia’ during their study trip to India. November 01, 2019 at The American Institute of Indian Studies, New Delhi.
- Talk for Columbia University students under Prof Aftab Ahmad as part of their courtse study on the urdu story of Umrao Jaan Ada.
- Sufism At Smithsonian – Searching for the Divine through Arts. Performance and discussion at the first ever Sufi Symposium at the Smithsonian Museum, Washington D.C
- Performance showcasing the intangible oral traditions at the conference on Living heritage by UNESCO held at Udaipur in India.
- “The Untold Story of Kathak and the Women Ustads” at the prestigious Nehru Memorial Museum and Library at Teen Murti, New Delhi.
- Guest lecture on “Sufis as Mystics” as part of syllabus subject of SY & TY students of Philosophy Department of Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College, Mumbai.
- Lecture and Demonstration on Sufi Kathak at Indira Gandhi Open University, New Delhi.
- Lecture and Demonstration on Sufi Kathak at Janki Devi Memorial College, New Delhi.